If you’re anything like me, you will understand my hatred towards packing. Not only did I have to pack my own suitcase for my impending trip to Jamaica but I also had to pack my daughters…..cue inner cry! The only thing that stopped me from having a mini meltdown was the arrival of my Pink Parcel March box!
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box which offers 3 dispatch dates for you to choose from, based on your time of the month so you can be sure to receive your box before your period is due. This box removes any and every monthly cycle worries you may have as you are able to choose your preferred brand of sanitary products so your box is specific to you. It is only £12.95 per month (postage is free) and you get your first box for £9.95! Be sure to read about what was inside my February box.
I have to say that this March box was pretty AWESOME! I loved everything that I was given and some of the items were great to take with me on holiday, so perfect timing!
As usual, I received a more than adequate amount of period essentials for the month as well the super cute drawstring bags. I took one of these drawstring bags filled with tampons with me in my hand luggage for the flight. It was definitely helpful!
Just like in my February box, I received a feminine hygiene product and this time it was a SASS Intimate Refreshing Mist (RRP £8) with another great quote on it! When you’re on your period, you can feel a bit icky down there so this mist is a really good idea!
The mist leaves you feeling instantly refreshed by neutralising and protecting you from odour. The scent is very subtle and reminds me of fresh linen.
Now onto the beauty/lifestyle goodies which made me really happy!
- Travel sized Native Unearthed Natural Deodorant (RRP £5.39 for 100g) was an interesting product for me. I have heard a lot about the benefits of natural deodorants but I have never taken the plunge to try one. This particular stick of natural deodorant is 100& vegan, eco-friendly, allergy-friendly, cruelty-free and filled with natural minerals.
- A full sized bottle of Papaya Gold Paw Paw Balm (RRP £5.99) which was one of my favourite products in this month’s box. This moisturising balm soothes, relieves and moisturises dry lips and skin extremely well as it is enriched with Bio Active Manuka Honey 20+. Whilst it feels like vaseline and has no scent, this balm is amazing. It was well used during my 8 hour flight and kept my face moisturised throughout the flight.
- Part of my holiday prep was ensuring my nails looked their best so the Mylee Crystal Nail File (RRP £4.89) was put to instant work! The great thing about this nail file is that it is made from hardened glass so it smooths the nail, completely sealing it without a trace of a split.
- A Cucumber Peel-Off Face Mask by Montagne Jeuness (RRP £1) which true to it’s claims, removes dirt and dead skin, leaving your face feeling silky smooth and fresh.
- An amazingly scented Simple Candle Co Wax Melt in Oudh Nights (RRP £2). I love making my bedroom smell nice and this definitely ensured that happened. This organic soy wax melt smelt amazing. I was proud to see that it was from a British brand and handmade and I have ordered a few more.
- Another favourite for me was the Pink Parcel “Hello Gorgeous” Pouch (RRP£3.99) which I use in my smaller handbags to keep my make-up essentials together. It is definitely a confidence booster!
- A pack of delicious Sweet Virtues Baobab and Vanilla Balance Chocolate Truffles (RRP £7) which contain more than 5 superfoods and are rich in vitamins. So in this instance, chocolate is good for you!
- Tasty tea by Teafields which was Pink Parcel‘s carefully chosen blend of Ginger and Pineapple Green Tea. This tea was delicious and I could actually do with another satchet!
In my opinion, Pink Parcel have done it again. Actually, they have done it even better than last month! I loved every single item in this box, it was almost as if they chose the items with me in mind. What is particularly great about Pink Parcel is that they work with carefully chosen amazing brands and I am happy to be introduced to. Again I am left wanting the next box now!
If you want to know more about Pink Parcel, check out their website: http://www.pinkparcel.co.uk