If you have read my previous post, you will know that I received my April Pink Parcel box a bit late due to technical errors.However, Pink Parcel were fantastic in ensuring I received it in the end.
I have to say that I am ecstatic that I did receive this box as I think it is the best one I have received so far!
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box which offers 3 dispatch dates for you to choose from, based on your time of the month so you can be sure to receive your box before your period is due. This box removes any and every monthly cycle worries you may have as you are able to choose your preferred brand of sanitary products so your box is specific to you. It is only £12.95 per month (postage is free) and you get your first box for £9.95! Be sure to read about what was inside my March box.
As usual, I received a more than adequate amount of period essentials for the month as well the super cute drawstring bags. I love these drawstring bags as they really do come in handy.
Just like in my February box, I received a feminine hygiene product and this time it was the SASS Purifying Cleanser (RRP £8) which unfortunately didn’t have a quote on it (I do secretly look forward to reading those!).
This cleanser has been specially created to ensure that you are left feeling fresh throughout the day.
Now onto my favourite part of the box, the lifestyle and beauty products!
- Full sized Boozi Body Care Hand Cream in French Martini (RRP £3.95) which simply smells AMAZING! I love sweet smells and this cream definitely does it for me. This cream is lightweight and very hydrating. It left my hands nice and smooth with a lingering exotic scent of raspberries and pineapples.
- A NPW Pomegranate & Paw Paw Face Mask (RRP £1.85) which left my face feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- As a lover of nail polish, I was excited to see the True Brit London Nail Polish (RRP £12.50) which had been specially created for Pink Parcel subscribers to match the Pink Parcel logo. The shade is a cute girly pink which I would pick out for myself.
- The real superstar of the month was the New CID Cosmetics product. There was the opportunity to get one of three products. I received the iPout Lipstick (RRP £18) in the shade Pink Bliss. This lipstick is revolutionary, it comes with a mirror on the side of the lid and has a built in torch. With this you are able to touch up wherever you are, even at a nightclub.
- There was a nice savoury treat this time as Pink Parcel promoted World Health Day by including a pack of Nairn’s Rough Oatcakes (RRP £1.29). These oatcakes are perfect for providing you with an energy boost due to the high fibre and complex carbohydrates. I only managed to get a bite before my boyfriend took the rest….he loved them!
- To satisfy that sweet craving you normally get whilst on your period the Mallow & Marsh Bar in Raspberry flavour (RRP £18 for a case of twelve). As I’m not a huge fan of dark chocolate, this bar wasn’t for me but my daughter truly enjoyed it.
- I really enjoy the range of teas I have tried, thanks to Pink Parcel. The Teapigs Chamomile Flowers Tea (RRP £1.30 for two) is no exception. The tea bag alone is beautiful and the flavour was strong but tasty.
- Last but not least Pink Parcel gave us a tasty surprise due to the tampon tax being abolished which was Chocolate Smiley Face by Cocoba. I definitely want to buy more of these as it hand small pieces of caramel in it…simply delicious.
This is officially the best Pink Parcel box so far. The products were simply of great quality and carefully chosen. It is obvious that there is a high level of care and thoughtfulness goes into these boxes each month. Roll on May’s box!!
If you want to know more about Pink Parcel, check out their website:http://www.pinkparcel.co.uk