Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box which offers 3 dispatch dates for you to choose from, based on your time of the month so you can be sure to receive your box before your period is due. This box removes any and every monthly cycle worries you may have as you are able to choose your preferred brand of sanitary products so your box is specific to you. It is only £10.50 per month (postage is free) and you get your first box for £6.95! Be sure to read about what was inside my April box.
From my previous posts, you might have gathered that Pink Parcel care a lot about their customers. As a result of some recent customer feedback, they have made some small changes to the boxes. There will no longer be any SASS feminine products, there will be less sanitary products (to be fair, I was collecting enough tampons to open my own shop!) and the price has reduced to £10.50!!!
Furthermore, this box featured an apology from Pink Parcel because the colour of the box was slightly darker than previous boxes! I personally didn’t even notice because I was too excited and focused on opening the box. This just shows how much they care about the quality of the boxes.
As usual, I received my period essentials for the month with the super cute drawstring bags. Although I have a tampon only subscription, I also received some pads for bedtime. I think this is a great addition to the box as it alleviates any fears during the night and you can have a peaceful sleep.
So onto the lifestyle and beauty products, as per usual Pink Parcel sent some great goodies!
- A full sized Model Co Power Lash Mascara (RRP £24) which has now become one of my favourite mascaras! This mascara promises to lengthen your lashes with its unique formula and non clumping applicator brush. It definitely fulfills its promises!
- A Bubble T macaroon lip balm (RRP £10 for a set of 5)in lemongrass and green tea. I have not used any Bubble T products before but the packaging of this lip balm is really cute. It is really moisturising and left my lips feeling soft and smooth.
- As mentioned before, I love scented candles so I was happy to see a White Jasmine scented Wax Melt from Imperial Candles (RRP £1.99). As an extra gift, 10 random subscribers will receive a wax melt with a piece of jewellery in it. Unless the jewellery is embedded in the middle of the melt, I don’t think I was one of those lucky subscribers.
- Purifying facial wash and matte finish moisturising cream by Amie Naturally Kind (RRP £1) which are the perfect size to take on holiday or a quick weekend away.
- Continuing with face care, a Star Glow Ooharr Face Mask (RRP £1.50) which aims to cleanse and revitalise skin – leaving it soft, smooth, supple and radiant by its mixture of natural ingredients and natural clay to detoxify skin and draw out impurities.
- I am not the best at nail art but Pink Parcel have my back by including a pack of NPW Halo Nail Stickers & Gems (RRP £1.50).
- Bandzee hair bands (RRP £4.95) are revolutionary hair bands. Made from super-soft elastic trim, they prevent any tugging, snapping or hair breakage. They can even be worn as bracelets.
- No chocolate this month unfortunately but still a treat, Joe & Sephs Gourmet Salted Caramel Popcorn.
- Last but not least, a Tea Shed Emergency Tea Teabag which wasn’t a fancy flavour like previous boxes just simple English Breakfast but delicious nonetheless.
Overall, it is great to see that Pink Parcel take their customer service really seriously and have shown that they listen to their customers. The products were great this month, so the reduced price didn’t affect the quality of the box. In fact, for £10.50 it has incredible value!
If you want to know more about Pink Parcel, check out their website: http://www.pinkparcel.co.uk