It’s that time of the month, which I am actually excited about. Bizarre isn’t it? Well, Pink Parcel definitely makes the idea of Aunt Flow coming seem ok.
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box which offers 3 dispatch dates for you to choose from, based on your time of the month so you can be sure to receive your box before your period is due. This box removes any and every monthly cycle worries you may have as you are able to choose your preferred brand of sanitary products so your box is specific to you. It is only £10.50 per month (postage is free) and you get your first box for £6.95! Be sure to read about what was inside my June box.
I was a bit worried when I received my box this month as the seal was broken (as shown in the picture above). Luckily, the products inside my box weren’t tampered with and nothing was missing.
As always, I received my period essentials for the month with the super cute drawstring bags. Although I have a tampon only subscription, I also received some pads for bedtime. I think this is a great addition to the box as it alleviates any fears during the night and you can have a peaceful sleep.
So onto the lifestyle and beauty products, as per usual Pink Parcel sent some great goodies!
- A full sized Bellapierre Gel Eye Liner in Ebony (RRP £14) which is amazing! The consistency is perfect and it applies really well. Furthermore, this gel liner is great for all types of weather as it is smudge-proof and waterproof….what more could you ask for?
- Continuing with beauty, I received a Jelly Pong Pong Supercharged Eyeshadow Duo in Lightning (RRP £17.95). The shades are gold and charcoal so it would be perfect for a smokey eye look. They are both highly pigmented and appear to be long-lasting.
- A beyond beautiful pair of Vintage Cosmetic Company Slanted Rose Gold Tweezers (RRP £8). Firstly, I really needed a new pair of tweezers and secondly this was an exclusive launch in this month’s Pink Parcel. They aren’t yet available to purchase so that made me feel even more special (thanks Pink Parcel!). Because of this exclusive launch, I also received a little Vintage Cosmetic Company nail file with a 20% discount code for their website.
- As you know, I have a love for nail polish so I was happy to see Lottie London Polish in Rainy Days (RRP £5.99). This is a lovely nude brown colour that I cannot wait to try out.
- Continuing with nail and hand care, there was a Patisserie De Bain Hand Cream in Strawberry Cream (RRP £3.99). This cream smells utterly delicious and left my hands feeling soft and moisturised.
- Pink Parcel were kind enough to ensure my feet also get moisturised by sending a a 15ml sachet of Freeman Bare Foot Lavender & Mint Foot Cream (RRP £1.50). This cream keeps you feet soft, moisturised and fresh which is essential now that the sun is out. The only negative to this cream is that the packet isn’t resealable but there is enough for multiple uses so it might go to waste.
- There was chocolate this month!!! Well…kind of! A pack of Bahlsen Choco Leibniz biscuits were included this month. Even though they were slightly melted, they tasted delicious!
- Last but certainly not least is a luxurious La Via Del Te Tisana Sweet Relax Tea bag . This tea is sold in Harrods and has a sweet natural flavour of wild strawberry.
Again, another fantastic box from Pink Parcel. It is great that they are consistent with the quality of their boxes. I think this is the best subscription box around at the moment as it definitely caters to every female.