It’s that time of the month….well not literally but close enough! Pink Parcel has me counting down the days each month, strangely enough!
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box which offers 3 dispatch dates for you to choose from, based on your time of the month so you can be sure to receive your box before your period is due. This box removes any and every monthly cycle worries you may have as you are able to choose your preferred brand of sanitary products so your box is specific to you. It is only £10.50 per month (postage is free) and you get your first box for £6.95! Be sure to read about what was inside my July box.
As always, I received my period essentials for the month with the super cute drawstring bags. Although I have a tampon only subscription, I also received some pads for bedtime. I think this is a great addition to the box as it alleviates any fears during the night and you can have a peaceful sleep.
So onto the lifestyle and beauty products, as per usual Pink Parcel sent some great goodies!
- First up is a beautiful bracelet by Estella Bartlett (RRP £12.99) which was black and white with silver trimming. This was one of three that were available, the other designs were in coral and hot pink. I am glad that I received the black & white one as I am able to wear it with practically everything and it looks quite elegant.
- Next was a Cougar Beauty 24 Hour Liquid Lipstick in Mulberry (RRP £15). This shade is almost a dark mauve and it has a matte finish. I am not particularly a fan of matte lipsticks but this one actually looked good on me. It also does what it says and lasts for 24 hours plus more!
- Something that almost every woman needs, a sample size of SASS Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate. This caters to post-shave skin by soothing the bikini area and reducing hair growth and preventing ingrown hairs.
- A nice addition was the Sunkissed Shimmer Dust Brush (RRP £4.99) which has great packaging. It is designed with the applicator brush built in so that you can simply dispense the shimmer and brush it on your skin. It is perfect for highlighting.
- A nice surprise was a So Susan product, Haute Light Pencil (RRP 14.95). This pencil is made with white truffle extract and Eyeseryl peptide to help reduce the appearance of eye bags and increase skin elasticity. Unfortunately this shade is way too light for me so I’ve given it to a friend who loves it.
- A great healthy treat this month was a packet of Emily Fruit Crisps in Crunchy Apple (RRP £1.49). I was a bit wary of trying these but I have to say, I love them! They are packed with flavour and I don’t have to feel guilty about eating too much of it.
- The sweet treat in this box was a box of Jealous Sweets Grizzly Bears (RRP £2.50). These sweets are 100% vegetarian and gluten-free, free from artificial colours and flavours and contain natural fruit juices. I was happy enough to share them with my 3 year old; who just like I, loved them!
- Last but not least was a sample sachet of Teapigs Matcha Green Tea. This tea has been tied to protection against heart disease and cancer, as well as better blood sugar regulation, blood pressure reduction, and anti-aging.
Overall, Pink Parcel continue to be as consistent as ever. The quality never drops which is a great relief as I know that I am getting great value for money every month.