So this month, Pink Parcel decided to treat us even further by creating a special box alongside Look Magazine!
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box which offers 3 dispatch dates for you to choose from, based on your time of the month so you can be sure to receive your box before your period is due. This box removes any and every monthly cycle worries you may have as you are able to choose your preferred brand of sanitary products so your box is specific to you. It is only £10.50 per month (postage is free) and you get your first box for £6.99!
As always, I received my period essentials for the month with the super cute drawstring bags. Although I have a tampon only subscription, I also received some pads for bedtime. I think this is a great addition to the box as it alleviates any fears during the night and you can have a peaceful sleep.
So onto the lifestyle and beauty products! For the first time, not everyone received the same products. Pink Parcel had 12 products available, of which everyone received 6 beauty/lifestyle goodies, tea and a sweet treat! I was excited to see what I would get.
- First is the Seacret Ultimate Hair Trio, which consists of a sachet of Shampoo, Hair Mask and Hair Serum. All 3 products are specially formulated to restore moisture and revitalise your hair. Looking at the price for the full sized bottles (ranging from $39.99-$79.99), you can tell that Pink Parcel spoilt us with luxury!
- A 50ml travel size bottle of Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish (full size RRP £18). This body polish exfoliates dead skin cells and helps to tone and reduce the appearance of cellulite. This smells fantastic while using and makes my skin so much more smoother and softer.
- A mini bottle of Ciate Mini Liquid Velvet in Diva (full size RRP £17). This lipstick is such a daring bold red and is now a staple of mine. The formula is smooth and doesn’t leave your lips dry even though it has a matte finish.
- Next is a nail polish from Mavala in Basel (RRP £4.95). This polish is brown mushroom colour which is perfect for the season.
- The last beauty product I received was a travel sized can of Batiste Coconut & Exotic Tropical dry shampoo (full size RRP £1.99). This is said to banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water. I personally don’t use dry shampoo so I cannot confirm its claims.
- A sachet of Drink Me Spiced Chai Latte (full size RRP £2.50) which is an instant blend of aromatic spices with skimmed milk & sweetened black tea. It was perfect to sip on whilst reading my Look Magazine.
- Lastly, I received a delicious bar of Ombar Strawberry Mylk (RRP £1.99) which is raw chocolate infused with strawberries and coconut cream. Not only tasty but healthy too!
You might have noticed that I mentioned everyone received 6 beauty/lifestyle products but I was unfortunate and only received 5….eek! Whilst, I am upset I missed out on another goodie I don’t particularly want to hassle Pink Parcel for one item. Regardless, this box was still great and I certainly won’t be cancelling my subscription any time soon.