Project B is a subscription box for pregnant women. Each month you receive products, from relaxation, to healthy eating, to household, to pampering, with expert advice. Each Project-B box has been created to match the stage of pregnancy you’re at. You can sign-up for any month from 12 weeks and it is only £14.99 a month.
I signed up to Project B when I was 18 weeks pregnant so I received box 2 which is designed for women who are between 16-19 weeks pregnant and had a theme of Blossom. My box arrived pretty quickly and I was surprised by the quality of the products for the price I paid!
Here’s what I got:
- Project Baby Magazine – This magazine is made by Project B and it covers all things baby and pregnancy. It is packed with helpful advice, product reviews and fashion.
- My Mini MIdwife Guide by Denyse Kirkby (RRP £8.99)
Written by an experienced midwife and lecturer, this book provides all the reassurance and guidance you need during pregnancy. This book is very easy to read as the writing is not too formal. It’s like having a close friend telling you all you need to know. I would definitely recommend this book especially if you’re a first time mum as the advice starts from the beginning and goes along each stage of pregnancy, preparing you for the unknown.
- B-Sensible Breathable and Waterproof Pillow Cover (RRP £16.99) – B-Sensible Pillowcases are an environmentally friendly product. They are made from Tencel (A Natural Nanofibre ) which provides relief for particularly sensitive skin, the combination of the smooth surface of the fibre and its extraordinary moisture absorption gives a healthy environment particularly if you have delicate skin. Since being pregnant, my face has been really sensitive…if I even looked at my face funny, a spot would be guaranteed the very next day! Since using this pillowcase, my skin has slightly improved. I no longer wake up with a greasy spotty face!
- Swisse Pregnancy Supplements (RRP £14.99) – Swisse Pregnancy Ultivite are vitamins which support your baby’s development as well as your healthy diet before and during pregnancy. It works particularly on foetal brain & eye development, bones and teeth development, reducing fatigue, maternal tissue growth and increased folic acid levels. I have already been taking pregnancy vitamins before receiving this box so I haven’t tried them but they do have great reviews online.
- Science of Skin Stretch Mark Defence 150ml (RRP £24.99) – Stretch marks are usually one of the key things mums to be worry about during pregnancy. With my first, I thought I had got away with not getting any until 2 days after she was born, a few popped out of nowhere! Now that I am expecting my second and the old stretch marks have faded immensely, I am conscious of adding more to my old collection! In comparison to all the other stretch mark creams and oils I’ve used, this one is very different as it is a spray rather than a cream. The oil is very lightweight, fragrance free and not greasy at all. It absorbs into my skin easily and leaves my stomach feeling silky smooth. I’ve only been using it for a month and it has been great at keeping the stretch marks at bay but I will report back at the end of my pregnancy.
Overall, I think my first Project B box was a great purchase. It is great value for money and the products are well thought out. I’ve already received my second box and I cannot wait to open it.
You can purchase a Project B box here: www.project-b.com and use this discount code to get £5 off your first box: